City of Southend Armed Forces Day, a free event for all the family to enjoy.
The parade will start at approx. 10.30am and make its way from the railway bridge to Victoria circus where there will be a service for the attending personal, mayor, council and other dignitaries. There will be a short concert from The Southend Band at the conclusion of the service.
There will also be lots of stalls from various organisations including the following:
- 3rd Southchurch Scout Group
- 54 Squadron, RAF Waddington
- 1312 Squadron Air Training Corps
- C-Company, Essex Army Cadet Force
- Royal Naval Association
- Sea Cadets
- 3rd Chalkwell Bay Sea Scout Group
- Royal Artillery Association
- 7 Para, Royal Horse Artillery