If it’s a fun-packed day at the beach you’re after then you’ve come to the right place, but there’s so much more besides the seaside in Southend! With a whole host of family-friendly attractions, including the longest pleasure pier in the world, fascinating art galleries and museums, it’s the perfect place to bring that big group of family or friends.
- To make payment for parking on the day of your visit, use location code 02064. Same day parking costs £44.00
- To make a parking reservation at least one day before the day of your visit, use location code 02063. Paying in advance is at the discounted cost of £22.00
You will need to ring 01702 212534 between 10:30am and 5:00pm to confirm time of arrival in order to ensure access is granted to the car park
Further information about the Eastern Esplanade Car Park can be found here.
For further information or questions about your visit please email the Visitor Information Centre at VIC@southend.gov.uk.
Offers for Coach Drivers
Southend Pier & Railway | If you fancy a stroll (or a ride on the train) down the longest pleasure pier in the world, you can get free entry to Southend Pier. At 1.33 miles long it offers fantastic views of the town and Estuary. Just show your company ID at the Visitor Information Centre at the Pier entrance to gain free entry.
Adventure Island | Seafront fun park Adventure Island are offering all coach drivers a whole load of treats if you’re bringing a group to Southend. Just head to their Customer Service desk and pick up your free discount card, which will get you
- Free fish and chips at Sands by the Sea
- A free hot drink and TWO doughnuts from Three Shells Café
- Free entry to the fabulous seafront aquarium Sealife Adventure
Terms and conditions for Adventure Island
Driver to pick up the vouchers from Adventure Island customer services. Vouchers valid on day of issue only. Vouchers valid for the driver only.