Paws Indoors have some really exciting paw-ty’s social events coming up. We would like to warmly welcome you join us. Mingle with like minded owners & their dogs, create bonds with other dog owners in the community & let your pooch socialise and make friends.
Tickets include 2 people & 1 dog. We also cannot have children under 14 attend. All terms and conditions are below. We have very limited spaces so booking is essential.
Terms & Conditions:
- There will be no refund or carrying over your space if you cannot attend. Just so you know: *ALL dogs are up to date with vaccinations. Proof MUST be shown or you will not be allowed entry. You can email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 07391112218
- Flea and worming treatments must be up to date
- Owners MUST be open and honest if there are any behavioural issues i.e reactive or aggressive.
- No humping or dominant behaviour
- Owners will be responsible of their own dog and use the dog park in a respective and controlled manner.
- Owners will be responsible for any damage made by their dog
- NO Children under 14. We also operate a no running, no screaming policy. Please ensure your children abide by this
- 2 people per dog (extra people can attend at a cost)
- Hand sanitiser is available in reception and we also require your dog to be sprayed with leucillin spray before entering
- If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with it showing any signs of Covid please do not attend
- All images will be used for advertisement purposes in the future
- We are located on Short Street opposite the post office on the same road as the range. If you are driving up the road you will find us on the right hand side
- There is a public car park opposite the range or off street parking
DO NOT use our postcode – see link