Come along to the FREE Jubilee event on Sunday 5th June at Wellbeing at Garon Park for a traditional street party. From 9am to 5pm we will have a range of sporting events in the morning which people can watch or join, followed at 1pm with a community street party.
Come enjoy traditional games, arts and crafts and fun activities for all the family. Bring a picnic or “bring a plate” to share with family and friends.
There will be live music, a traditional Punch and Judy, Bouncy Castles and light refreshments. The Garon Park bar will also be open on the day.
Our new nature school will be open offering Jubilee themed activities and we may even get a royal visit so children can come in fancy dress to really enjoy the festive theme.
To book a place please visit our website www.wellbeingatgaronpark.com or call 01702 965959
Below are the table of events on the day
9am – 1pm Community Sport Events 3G Pitch
- 9-10 Soccer 66 Girls teams (Open to girls)
- 10-1 SUCET (Youth and Walking Football)
- 11-1 Walking Netball (Exhibition matches)
- 11-1 Zorb Football (Open to all)
1pm – 5pm Wellbeing at Garon Park Vitality Park
Including events in the main arena such as
- 1:30 Bollywood dancer
- 2:00 Punch and Judy
- 2:30-3:30 Band
- 3:30 Bollywood the return
- 4:00 Punch and Judy Part 2
- 4:00 Bring your ukulele and join in with our ukulele strum-along
There will also throughout the day be
- Bouncy castles
- Art & Craft and gallery
- Healing hand treatments
- Story telling
- Nature events inside the Hive
- Face painting
- Traditional Games and Stalls
But remember this is a traditional street party feel so please bring food along yourselves and a chair or blanket.