Welcome to Business-on-Sea, a dedicated website with all manner of business information at your fingertips. Whether you're an existing business here or you're thinking of relocating to Southend, Business-on-Sea should be your first port of call.
Top 10 Reasons to be a proud Southend Business.
- is home to global businesses as well as local providers
- has a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture
- is aspirational – everyone is investing in its future
- enjoys a great quality of life for residents and workers
- has fantastic transport connections – road, rail and air!
- is so much more than a seaside town – but 7 miles of seafront makes for a great place to work!
- has nurtured businesses which produce products integral to daily life
- offers great education – University, colleges, private and public schools
- offers great value for money less than an hour from London
- and it's business community work together for mutual benefit
Southend may be traditionally known for its glorious seafront but the economy is broad ranging and dynamic. Find out more about our key sectors here: